Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gavin the Great!

Let it be known that my son, Gavin Oliver Hamilton, is a freakin' WIZARD! I kid you not, the boy is like the Houdini of pacifiers. He'll have one in his mouth and two seconds later it's nowhere to be found; believe me, I've looked. It's not on the floor, not on the couch, not in Jillians room, GONE! Into thin air! Three hours later... Voila! The binky magically re-apears in his mouth! Astounding! How ~does~ he do it? In the middle of the night; abracadabra binky be gone! No trace. It's evil sorcery I tells ya. Change his diaper in the morning and lo and behold, the binky has been magically transported to the heel of his footie pjs! Last night, he pulled off his most amazing trick yet. I hear a fuss from his room and expect the usual disapearing act and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Our little magic man, sitting up with a binky in his mouth, one in each hand, and one in his lap! And there was only one in the crib to begin with! He just sat there, with no idea what to do with himself, there were simply too many binkies for him too deal with. Bravo child, bravo. I need to get this kid to Vegas. I could make a fortune. Abra-ca-binky!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment: