Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Foray

Most people who are going to be reading these posts already know me. For those who don't, Hi. My name is Nick. I have a lovely wife, Belinda, and two awesome kids, Jillian (age 4) and Gavin (age 1.5). I used to be a teacher, but now I'm a stay-at-home dad. I'm trying to find a way to make a living doing one of the things I love (aside from teaching), such as drawing, acting, writing, you know... things that are really hard to turn into a profitable endeavor.

In the course of this blog I'll be rambling about pretty much anything. You'll hear many a thing about my kids (big surprise) and family life. Occasionally you'll see me geek-out about various geeky things like Doctor Who, Lego's, video games, musical theater, and science. That's it for my first little post. Just wanted to give you a "heads up" on what to expect from here on out. I'll do my best to be funny, but those of you who know me, also know my sense of humor can be a little... off. Mostly I'll just try to be a good me. We'll see where that takes us.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to you expounding upon your FB posts. As long as you still have little gems like "curse you Perry the platypus" and "My dolly's starting to look like a Brachiosaurus and it's really freaking me out" Then this should be a successful blog.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great blog for you. I might have to update mine more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know that I am going to be quite entertained every time you post a new blog.

    ReplyDelete